Friday, 14 December 2012

About Me (1)

Hi, i am Malcolm Taong.
You can call me Mal if u want like what my classmates in Primary School call me
.I enjoy swimming and playing badminton with my family members , neighbors and friends.I usually spend time playing on my computer, playing with my cards or fixing Lego pieces or wooden models.I enjoy talking to people especially to my friends on topics we both enjoy.I also like getting to action as quickly as i can as i am usually curious on what the outcome of what i am going to do is.


                   
                                                                                                   By ,
                                                                                                            Malcolm Taong

2 comments:

  1. Malcolm

    The link to the PICASA album is missing. Please insert it at the end of this post.

    ReplyDelete